The Audiology clinics are very busy clinics. We would like to invite volunteers to help support the audiology clinic at King Edward vii Hospital, Windsor with admin/reception duties.
Personal characteristics/specification for this role:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
- Good organisational skills
- Presentable appearance
- Excellent communication skills, friendly, approachable manner & patient - service users are likely to have some hearing impairment
- Basic I.T. skills (as role develops - training would be given)
- Able to work as part of a team under the direction of the admin manager
- Have responsibility for health, welfare & safety of self and others- compliance health & safety regulations
This role includes:
[Windsor Weekday Health]
- Taking telephone messages and documenting/referring on as appropriate
- Booking service users in and helping with general reception duties, meet & greet
- Assist with filing, scanning letters and basic office support
- Sending out reports as directed, dating referrals coming in and posting batteries etc.