Crohn's & Colitis UK - Berkshire Network: Finance Co-Ordinator
We need your support to help people living with Crohn’s and Colitis.
You can make a real difference to people’s lives by joining our team. We organise events for people living with Crohn’s or Colitis and we help raise awareness of the conditions with general public – all in your local area.
What the role involves: - Approve invoices, bills, cheques and donations on behalf of the team
- Administer and monitor the team’s bank account and provide regular financial reports to the team
- Pay any donated cash direct into the bank account
- Keep a record of all incoming and outgoing payments
- Approve Organising Team volunteers’ expense claim forms for payment.
- Represent Crohn’s and Colitis UK within the local community
Benefits to the Volunteer:
You’ll share new experiences and be active in your local community with a fun and passionate team
You’ll get access to development opportunities and gain experience in events, planning, teamwork, social media and so much more!
You’ll meet people from different cultures and background, as you make social connections throughout the community.
You will develop your awareness and understanding of the impact in living with a lifelong health condition and the work of an ambitious national charity
You’ll improve your own wellbeing through: giving, being active, learning and connecting.