£23k - £28k
Fixed Term Contract (dependent upon experience level)
The Dash Charity is an award-winning charity supporting women, men & children affected by domestic abuse. The team does this by delivering a range of high-quality, specialist services to break the cycle of abuse & enable families & individuals to thrive. The Dash Charity’s pledge? Domestic Abuse Stops Here.
They are looking for a full time Grants Writer to work within their small but passionate fundraising team to raise vital funds to enable the sustainability and development of the charity.
The role entails:
• Preparing compelling and structured grant applications to a wide range of trusts and foundations to secure support for a variety of projects across the organisation.
• Carrying out research and scoping of potential avenues of support and nurturing relationships with potential funders.
• Assisting with the development and preparation of commissioning bids as and when opportunities arise.
• Demonstrate strong and creative writing skills with some previous experience in grant or bid writing.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines & under pressure, working to personal income generation & productivity targets.
• Be methodical, highly organised and self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.
The closing date is 22nd July and interviews will be held on 24th and 25th July.
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to Becky Spiller at becky@thedashcharity.